The Nellcor™ portable SpO2 patient monitoring system, PM10N, is a convenient, handheld monitor that is ideal for spot-checks or continuous monitoring in various healthcare settings. Its ergonomic shape and simple design make it intuitive to use and simple to operate. The monitoring system includes a vivid 3-inch color LCD screen, and connectivity to analytic tools and patient management systems. It is compatible with the entire line of Nellcor™ sensors with OxiMax™ technology and offers a robust monitoring feature set including SpO2, pulse rate, SatSeconds alarm management, pleth waveform, blip bar and tabular trend information.
The monitor incorporates Nellcor™ digital signal processing technology to deliver accurate, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate values even during low perfusion and signal interference, including patient motion.
- Small, lightweight, ergonomic handheld monitor for continuous and spot-check pulse oximetry monitoring
- Supports a robust data set, including real-time SpO2 and PR values, SatSeconds alarm management, pleth waveform, blip bar and tabular trend data
- Supports standard and home-care modes for use in hospital, hospital-type facilities, transport, mobile environments and home-care environments
- Supports Sleep Study Mode, which enables the clinician to dim the LCD display and silence alarms to prevent disruption of patients’ sleep
- Nellcor™ advanced signal processing technology delivers reliable operation even in difficult monitoring conditions
- LoSat expanded accuracy range (60% to 100% SpO2) when used with Nellcor™ adhesive sensors with OxiMax™ technology
- Compatible with the complete line of Nellcor™ single-patient-use, reusable and specialty sensors with OxiMax™ technology
- 80 hours of data storage capability
- Supports data export to an external personal computer for data analysis and printing functions