The Elite Emerair’s Traumabag is suitable for healthcare professionals needing to provide Advanced Life Support (ALS). The bag has the capacity and dedicated compartments for oxygen therapy and airway control equipment. A triple-leaf fold-out interior provides systematic organization with clear visibility of contents. Included are 5 clear-fronted, color-coded removable pouches and an isothermal ampoule case. Its large capacity and layout are ideal for quick access to the equipment required in different emergency scenarios. It can function both as a handheld bag and be adapted as a backpack or trolley bag (trolley not included).
- Reinforced rubber ergonomic top and side handles.
- Large, easy-open zip tabs with reflective night & day bands.
- Oxygen tube grommet for on-the-go provision.
- Large capacity transparent front pocket.
- Internal fold-out central leaf, featuring 8 elastic straps on one side and a large mesh pocket on the other.
- Velcro straps to secure an oxygen cylinder.
- Five transparent fronted, colour coded removable pouches.
- Isothermal ampoule case, with sufficient capacity for 66 vials*.
- Hidden trolley band.
- Removable shoulder straps.
- Ergonomic padded back panel.
*pouches and ampoule case come without content
Weight: 4,34 kg
Dimensions: 23,5 × 30 × 56,5 cm
Capacity: 35 liters
Material: 1000D Polyamide, Tarpaulin